And so, here are my Seven Facts.
1. I fold my underwear when I do my laundry.
2. I hear Cat Power’s cover of ‘I Can’t Get No Satisfaction’ at least twice a day.
3. I sang in choirs – school, community, church, etc – for most of my school years. That includes college. I usually sing first alto.
4. My two top front teeth are not the ones which were originally placed into my mouth by biology.
5. I got through 24 years of my life without understanding or appreciating seafood and am making up for lost meals.
6. Generally the only people to whom I do not disclose my occupation are hairdressers (and other practitioners of the cosmetic arts) and nannas.
7. I don’t attend fancy-dress parties because I find it threatening to my sense of personal style to have to dress as anything other than myself.